Effective January 1, 2021 all new certification and certification renewals will require completion of an Ethics course.
For more information please visit the following link: https://www.nace.org/education/courses-by-program/general-corrosion/ethics-for-the-corrosion-professional
NACE will be offering an Ethics for the Certified Professional course. It will be delivered online and will meet the Ethics Course requirement and provide 2 PDH's (Professional Development).
To Purchase your Ethics course from your Certification Portal:
- Click the tab to purchase the Ethic Course
- Click the gold tab to "Purchase Now". This will take you to the AMPP store.
- Once in the "Store" you will click on "Login" at the top right and then choose you are a returning customer.
- This will allow the store to recognize your member status.
To access your eCourse after you purchase you will:
- Log into your NACE profile
- Click on the box marked "Online Course
- Click on the blue link for the Ethics for the Corrosion Professional