TABLE OF CONTENTS
This article contains detailed instructions for an individual who would like to apply to renew their Legacy-SSPC certification.
Please note that the Legacy-SSPC PCI certification is now an AMPP certification.
If you are renewing an AMPP or Legacy-NACE certification, please refer to this article for further instructions: How Do I Renew My Certification?
- As an individual wanting to recertify a Legacy-SSPC certification – please go to the SSPC Marketplace.
- Once you are in the Marketplace, click on the "Login" button in the upper-right hand corner of the page
- Once logged in, click on the "Recertification" icon
- Click on the desired recertification item and open up the item's detail page
- Once on the item's detail page, you can download the necessary forms - DO NOT ADD THE ORDER TO YOUR CART
- Example item detail's page for Abrasive Blasting Certification (C7) recertification
- Complete all information required on the forms, including payment information.
- You may use the fillable PDF or print and complete the forms by hand
- If you wish to use a Discount Code, be sure to add a note and include the Discount Code in the payment section of the application.
- Email the completed forms to the staff contact indicated in the application form
- Staff will process your order and contact you with next steps
If you need assistance, please contact our Certification Renewal Team